Just because it isn't on this list doesn't mean we can't do it. It is ALWAYS better to bring your bike by and let us take a look at it before we give you an exact quote.
Tune Ups: This service is for a bicycle that doesn't need any one thing, but could benefit from a little attention overall. Includes bearing adjustments on the BB, headset, both hubs, minor spoke adjustments, brake and gear adjustments, and lubrication wherever necessary.
- Tune ups follow a flat rate from $44.99 for a single speed bicycle to $74.99 for a multi-speed tune up with replacement parts. Most bicycles will be $59.95.
- When combined with a tune up, a drivetain degrease is just $29.99 ($45.00 value). Please be aware that since this does involve removing the chain, bicycles with non-reusable master links will require an extra part.
- A complete overhaul involves disassembly, cleaning, inspection, lubrication, and reassembly and adjustment of the entire bike. This includes cleaning and repacking every possible bearing. Perfect for a bike that's survived a hurricane or two. With a tune up, $159.99 ($179.99 value).
- True: traditional wheel: $26.50 ($19.50 if bike purchased here). Hidden Nipples: $34.50.
- True and replace spokes: Traditional wheel $29.50-$34.50. Disc Brakes $39.50-$45.50. Hidden Nipples $49-$55
- Lace Wheel: $65
Services À la carte:
- Flat tires: $6.50-$12.50 per wheel. Internal 3 speeds: $24. Unicycles: $14.50. Electric Scooters: $39.50
- Mini Gear Tune Up: $39.50. With installation of parts: $49.50.
- Brake tune up: $24.50-$49.50 (1 caliper adjustment to 2 hydraulic caliper adjustments). Installation of new brakes is $49.50-$89.50. NOTE: Brake adjustments and installation includes wheel true.
- Pack Bike for Shipping: $59.99. Unusually shaped bikes: $129.50
- Build Pre-Assembled bike from a box: $79.99 single speed, $99.99 for multi-speed
- Build unassembled bike (internet special) $150.00
- Tape Bars: $19.50 + parts
- Install Bars: No cables: $12.50, Shifters+Gears: $22.50, Road bike: $49.50 (includes taping bars)
- Training Wheels: $17.50
- Computer: $14.50 regular, $24.50 cadence, $44.50 exotic
- Rear Rack: $14.50
- Front Basket: $14.50
- Pedals: platform: $10. Pedals and cleats (no items purchased) $45. This includes installation and adjustment on a wind trainer. If Bicycle, shoes and pedals were purchased there is no charge.
- Chain: $12.50 for installation. Cutting a chain to length $6.50